Conference Design is a conference management company (professional conference organiser, PCO) specialising in the management of conferences, scientific meetings and international symposia.
We work in partnership with associations, societies, corporate organisations and governments across all sectors, from health to education to agriculture.
Since 1990 we have developed a well-known reputation throughout Australia and New Zealand as a highly successful and professional organisation.
Our senior managers are skilled leaders, planners and communicators and our team is experienced in all areas of conference management.
As the directors of Conference Design, Ben Thiessen and Penny Archer, are directly involved with the strategic management of our clients, we provide a boutique management service with a personal interest and investment in each conference.
Are you hosting a Conference?
Please contact us if you are interested in hosting a conference for your association or in your field of research. We can discuss the various aspects of hosting a conference and provide advice on the tasks you will need to consider. It is never too early to start planning your event.
I just wanted to personally thank you both for your outstanding support and organisation of the Rural and Remote Telehealth Conference in Toowoomba. Your contributions, guidance and advice ensured everything ran smoothly, resulting in a high quality experience for the delegates.
I look forward to working with you again in the future.
In all my years attending these events – Conference Design is the best conference organiser that I have ever come across – now twice this year.
Species on the Move was also fantastic.
Just a short note of thanks for you and your team’s great work on this event. And pass on our thanks to Elisha for her onsite support.
The professionalism, organisation and calmness of you and your team is top notch and provides our organisation great confidence in the success of our key event.
We look forward to continuing our relationship with your organisation.
I would like to thank you for the wonderful conference in Hobart. You all work so hard to make and event like this happen. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
I hope you have a little down time now.
I’ve been meaning to write to you all to say how impressed I was – and everyone was – at the preparation and running of the conference. You were certainly a godsend for Paul and the local organising group. Not only could we not have done it without you, we were actually able to enjoy the event in a way that is often not possible!
Always willing to go ‘over and above’ what we had expected … I believe their strength lies in their great leadership of an exceptional team of staff, all of whom recognise and understand the needs of their clients.
I will be recommending Conference Design to any colleagues who are planning to hold conferences and will be doing my best to persuade them to come to you because of the quality of the service you gave us and the ease with which you accommodated our requests.
Since 1990 we have built a broad client base focusing on association and scientific conferences. We have partnered with many of Australia’s leading organisations to deliver memorable conferences and meetings. Here are just a few of our clients …
- College of Emergency Nursing Australasia
- Australian Association of Practice Managers
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian College of Nurse Practitioners
- Australian and New Zealand Burn Association
- Australian Society of Gynaecologic Oncologists
- Australian College of Emergency Medicine
- Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Annual Scientific Meeting on Intensive Care
- Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Renal Society of Australia
- Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australasian Association of Bioethics and Health Law
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health
- National Indigenous Education Conference
- ISANA: International Education Association
- Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia Inc.
- Family Day Care Australia
- The Economic Society of Australia
- Association of School Business Administrators