Here’s a great job opportunity. Could it be for YOU?
- Hobart CBD location
- Excellent entry-level opportunity
- Develop and grow your administrative skills
For over twenty years, Association Design has provided management and administrative services to Australasian associations looking to move to the next level.
Our proven business management skills streamline processes, provide support and build stable platforms for these organisations to grow.
Today we have an opportunity for a full-time Associations Coordinator to join our busy Hobart-based team.
Our ideal candidate is a practical person with an aptitude for problem solving.
This is an entry level position that would suit someone looking to develop or expand their administration skills and experience in a fast-paced office environment with a range of clients from the Not-For -Profit sector.
Most of your time will be spent in our Hobart office but you will be required to attend at least one interstate association event. Your role is to support our busy Association Managers, so you will need to bring the following skills to the job:
- above average proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite
- clear written and verbal communication skills
- engaging phone personality and ability to respond to emails in a professional and friendly manner
- experience in updating CMS websites / working across a variety of user friendly digital platforms
- be focused and committed to providing exceptional customer service
- enjoy working with others to achieve shared, clearly-defined goals
- be self-motivated
- be able to work in an open team environment
- work independently, but know when to ask for help
- some experience with basic bookkeeping would be a bonus, but not essential
The position will be employed under the award MA000002 – Clerks-Private Sector Award 2010 up to and including Level 3.
If this sounds the ideal opportunity for you, please email a cover letter and resume including two referees to Sara, email@example.com