Thank you for Attending
11th National Conference for Rural and Remote Allied Health Professionals. 17-20 September 2014, Mantra on Salt Beach, NSW.
The conference provided a forum for the rural and remote allied health workforce, bureaucrats, educators and consumers to:
- Present on innovative local solutions to issues that can be applied to address similar issues nationally and across disciplines
- Have input and influence from the ‘grassroots' into national and state health policy and service delivery
- Demonstrate rural and remote allied health leadership in workforce and service delivery innovation
- Promote continuing education and professional development activities essential to support allied health professional practice in rural and remote Australia
- Promote rural and remote allied health research by professionals who practice in these areas and the presentation of research findings
- Develop supportive networks
- Promote good health and wellbeing through the delivery of allied health services to and by Indigenous and non-Indigenous people in rural communities.
SARRAH’s primary objective is to advocate for, develop and provide services to enable Allied Health Professionals who live and work in rural and remote areas of Australia to confidently and competently carry out their professional duties in providing a variety of health services to rural and remote Australians.
Centrally located within Salt Village, Mantra on Salt Beach offers direct access to a variety of restaurants, retail stores and the exquisite Golden Door day spa. As well as its superb waterfront position, Mantra on Salt offers 317 hotel and fully self contained one and two bedroom rooms and suites each with a private balcony and most with breathtaking ocean views.
Mantra on Salt Beach is on the doorstep of many popular Queensland and New South Wales must-see destinations including Gold Coast theme parks and beautiful Byron Bay, just a short 30 minute drive. On-site enjoy our gorgeous lagoon style pool perfect for cooling off in on those hot summer days or have a hit on our tennis courts.
Allied Health Mailing List
To join our mailing list for Allied Health Conferences click here
- Call for Presentations
- General Information & Travel
- Invited Speakers
- Provisional Program
- Social Program
- Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Committee Zone
|Abstract Notifications||Early June 2014|
|Presenter Registration Due||27 June 2014|
|Refereed Papers 1st draft due||27 June 2014|
|Early-Bird Closes||15 Jul 2014|
|Final Abstracts due||11 Aug 2014|
|Final Refereed Papers due||30 Aug 2014|
|SARRAH 2014 Conference||17-20 Sept 2014|
Lindy Swain - Chair
Rod Wellington - SARRAH CEO