We’ve all learned not to predict the future in these uncertain times, but one thing is clear – Conference Design is here to look after our clients as we always have, this year, into 2021 and beyond.
Thanks to our brilliant team we’ve been able to seamlessly transition to working from home and we’re continuing to work calmly, positively and effectively.
Apart from everyday looking like ‘Casual Friday’ and our canine friends being particularly happy to have company, we’re not envisaging any major changes to our business or team and everyone can still be contacted at their usual email addresses.
In the meantime we’re working hard with our clients to minimise the impact on them and turn the situation into an opportunity to look at exciting and innovative options for connecting with members and the industry.
Stay safe everyone.
Professor Rick S.
Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology 2016 Conference
Thanks to you and your team for such a great conference. You were just so accommodating, friendly and enthusiastic.
In all my years attending these events – Conference Design is the best conference organiser that I have ever come across – now twice this year.
Species on the Move was also fantastic.
Professor Maria Byrne, University of Sydney
4th International Symposium on the Ocean in a High-CO2 World 2016
I just wanted to personally thank you both for your outstanding support and organisation of the Rural and Remote Telehealth Conference in Toowoomba. Your contributions, guidance and advice ensured everything ran smoothly, resulting in a high quality experience for the delegates.
I look forward to working with you again in the future.
Rural & Remote Telehealth Conference
Just a short note of thanks for you and your team’s great work on this event. And pass on our thanks to Elisha for her onsite support.
The professionalism, organisation and calmness of you and your team is top notch and provides our organisation great confidence in the success of our key event.
We look forward to continuing our relationship with your organisation.
Darren Mathewson, CEO
Aged & Community Services Tasmania 2015
I would like to thank you for the wonderful conference in Hobart. You all work so hard to make and event like this happen. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
I hope you have a little down time now.
Australian Association of Practice Management 2015
Digital Humanities 2015
Always willing to go ‘over and above’ what we had expected … I believe their strength lies in their great leadership of an exceptional team of staff, all of whom recognise and understand the needs of their clients.
Dr Bill Baker
Australian Society for Music Education
I just wanted to add my thanks for all your help over the past few months to pull together our conference. Please pass on my thanks to Jen as well.
I will be recommending Conference Design to any colleagues who are planning to hold conferences and will be doing my best to persuade them to come to you because of the quality of the service you gave us and the ease with which you accommodated our requests.
The ISANA Conference was highly successful, beneficial and enjoyed by everyone who attended and we thank you for your contribution to its success.
Lesley McDonald, President ISANA NZ
International Student Association (ISANA) Conference 2016
There were some 320 delegates over the two and a half day period, from over 15 different countries. From start to finish, the planning and operations were exceptional, with friendly and professional service provided at all times.
Throughout the course of the conference there are always little glitches that occur – whether this is someone wanting greater variety of vegetarian food, an unexpected medical event, or the presence of unforeseen ‘extra’ people at the conference dinner. What matters in these situations is how people respond and I am pleased to say that Conference Design was exceptional in listening carefully, assessing the issues and offering remedies as quickly as possible. This is the sign of really good conference organisers.
If we ever host this conference again in Hobart, then I would not hesitate to use Conference Design.
Professor Rob White – University of Tasmania
Australian & New Zealand Society of Criminology Conference 2016
Elaine Hart, THS
Allied Health Symposium 2017
- ISANA: International Education Association
- International Symposium on Oceans in a HighCO2 World
- Australian College of Infection Preventation and Control
- College of Emergency Nursing Australasia
- Australian Association of Practice Management
- Australian Association of Stomal Therapy Nurses
- Australasian Newborn Hearing Screening Association
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology
- Agronomy Australia
- International Nitrogen Initiative
- eResearch Australasia
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health
- National Allied Health Conference
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian and New Zealand Burn Association
- Australian Society of Gynaecologic Oncologists
- Australian College of Emergency Medicine
- Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Annual Scientific Meeting on Intensive Care
- Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Renal Society of Australia
- Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australasian Association of Bioethics and Health Law
- National Indigenous Education Conference
- Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia Inc.